.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

a clipblog collecting blogged thoughts on visual poetry

Saturday, January 28, 2006

A Call for Vispoets from the Northwest (and Southeast)

via Ted Warnell's mo'po:

The theme will be Northwest Concrete & Visual Poetry. This is a call to submit work toward that end. The eventual product of this document will be on CD. In attempting to take a snapshot of our diverse and mutual alphabetic attraction, I ask that you forward this call to those whose work I'm not familiar with. The geographic scope I've chosen should encompass Calgary & Vancouver(and outlying), Montana, Oregon, Washington, & Alaska [and Idaho].

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came by your call for Vispoets while searching for the meaning of "Lettrisme" a phrase that someone who has recently seen my drawings which I also consider to be visualpoetry had asked me if I know about.
I would like to introduce my work to you. Please visit www.victorekpuk.com

3:03 AM, June 02, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home