.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

a clipblog collecting blogged thoughts on visual poetry

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Minimalist Poetry of endwar

via Dan Waber's minimalist concrete poetry:

Another result of that conversation was a suggestion by Geof that I get ahold of endwar (aka Andrew Russ), because he's done some things that seemed to Geof to be right up this alley. At that time I knew of his work only in the narrowest of terms (we both have pieces in Infinity Poetry show that was put on by Harvard's Dudley Literary Society), and knew the person of him only through a handful of posts he'd made to the spidertangle listserv (which is not to suggest that he's only posted a handful of times, but that, coincidentally, I have specifically put aside for later use and review a selection of his posts that I found to be of particular interest to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home