.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

a clipblog collecting blogged thoughts on visual poetry

Monday, October 17, 2005

The Subtle Visual Poetry of Sharon Harris

via Dan Waber's minimalist concrete poetry:

When I started this site I was genuinely pleased when I started getting contacted by, and receiving submissions from, many of the artists I was already familiar with. That's a beautiful thing, and goes a long way towards affirming the validity of an undertaking. The work of Sharon Harris represents, for me, another beautiful thing. It's a whole new kind of pleasure when, in the course of doing some extended research (which is really the reason I started down this particular road, as a way to document and keep track of some specific areas of search and research), you're lucky enough to have lovely examples of the very thing you're researching brought to your door and slipped in over the transom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home